Coffee Table Refinish

I got this coffee table for $25 off of Craigslist!  It had a lot of wear on the edges and water damage spots on the top but I loved the look of it and had to get it.  We've had it for 3 months and I finally dragged it outside to work on.





Here she's all sanded and primed ready for paint!

 HERE'S THE PROCESS:
Sand all surfaces
Prime
1st coat of paint
Sand with 220 grit
2nd coat of paint
Sanded & Distressed with 220 grit
1st coat of Ceramithane Clear Coat
Sanded with 550 grit
2nd coat of Ceramithane Clear Coat


It took me probably 7 hours to complete over 2 days and lots of messes to clean up... but the end result is worth it!

Cost: I already had everything but probably $25 for the products.

Let's hope the kids don't draw all over the top with their markers anytime soon or gouge it with scissors (that's wishful thinking)...

Labels: , , ,